Order this book directly from CCH Canadian at 1.800.268.4522.
This book, published by CCH Canadian in co-operation with IAPA, is designed to prepare you for any eventuality relating to disasters or emergencies. It discusses how to develop an emergency response plan or business continuity plan. It also contains relevant Canadian legislative references that need to be considered in the development of a complete emergency plan.
- Terrorism and man-made contingencies
- Fire safety and Bomb threats
- Hazardous materials
- Crowd management
- Natural contingencies like floods, earthquakes and extreme weather events
- Canadian legislative references
- Elements to consider in developing an emergency plan
- Tips on responding to numerous man-made and natural contingencies
- List of industry and other relevant e-mail addresses