Training details are listed in the tabs below.
Select 'Register' for a course date from the schedules at the bottom of the screen.
Health & Safety Ontario (HSO) and the Ministry of Labour (MOL) have teamed up to present a half-day workshop that delivers insights on the hazards that most significantly impact Ontario workplaces. Prevention strategies and key resources will be provided. MOL representatives will discuss enforcement priorities and what to expect from an MOL visit including an "open mic" session. Workshops on key hazards follow the MOL presentation.
- Manual materials handling hazards
- Machine safeguarding
- Protecting new and vulnerable workers
Upon completion, the participant will be able to
- Strengthen their health and safety program and align it with MOL enforcement priorities.
- Health and safety professionals
- Human Resources professionals